Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 460 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2020
Visit site
Ah where would I even begin! been avidly reading all the lore and everything I can get my hands on for years I can't wait just to be immersed and lost in the story that CD Projekt Red has come up.

- And what do I want want to do most? that's obvious BURN DOWN NIGHT CITY WITH JOHNNY SILVERHAND

May 19, 2020
Visit site
I'm an IT guy. So, obviously I want to explore the Cyber-World and the artifical systems :D
Also can't wait to play a shooter AND a RPG from the (in my opinion) best studio out there! Just played The Witcher 3 again, fantastic game.

What I want to do in Cyberpunk 2077: Get completely immersed in the game's atmosphere, and its (hopefully) living, breathing city.

I'm confident it will have great and well-executed stories to play through. But even more than that, I hope that exploring the city will be so enthralling I forget I even had something to be doing there.

Reactions: Frindis
May 19, 2020
Visit site
I want to brave the elemental and virtual waves with my cyber crew. To sail the perilous "past" the dark murky "water/s", leading us into the deepest depths of cyberspace. Risking mind and body from the constant threat of "overheat" exhaustion that bears down on us, we will approach a "black" abyss barely clinging to our last hope from the dangerous voyage. It will feel as though we've hit a "wall", as a blinding light seeming near but far; pierces, and penetrates us like a burning fire. It wil take all but the last of our "cooling". But as the "future" seems lost to us, my team will cast a large "net" onto a group of "retro" fish used as "runners" to break through this light. Moving into an unknown world that we will come to know as "Night City".

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
oh my god! when i first started learning about pcs, i learnt about this graphic cards. I honestly told myself, i would get my hands on it one day. i am a graphic designer and a gamer. if I got this gpu, i would use it for my everyday job, and for some high quality gaming/ video editing.

May 19, 2020
Visit site
I think the whole augmentation system will be really interesting, as well as how they handle hacking into systems. And of course...the story, given the developer's history, is guaranteed to be extremely well written.

Status
Not open for further replies.