Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 458 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2020
Visit site
I’m looking forward to learning how to build out a proper kit for the different play styles. It makes the proposition of doing multiple play throughs a lot more exciting. And hearing the plans for large DLCs and multiplayer down the road really makes CyberPunk a game worth investing the time and money into

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I want to have a sexual intercourse with everyone and everything that can be fuc great time with what seems to be an interesting story with hours of gameplay to offer, so I'm really looking forward to playing another game of CDPR.

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I would love to just take in the atmosphere of the game. Riding around and having a feel for the world around you. The immersion will surely bump up the entire in-game experience. I can't wait for Cyberpunk to release!

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I want to know how a good game looks like.
I want to voddo player and after i am done i want to kill the agency. And hack the agency or the voddo guys. I also want to look around the game without my comuter exploding.

Right now i have a card that probly does not run cyberpunk. I pre orderd cyberpunk 2077 so i am in a situation were i need to buy another one.

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I have been a long time fan of the Witcher series, and CDPR has worked wonders with those games so i have all the faith in the world that this game will be amazing. I like Easter eggs in games and look forward to finding as many as i can in Cyberpunk!! Hopefully theres reference to Ciri somewhere in there! I cant wait to see what CDPR does with this game!
Good luck everyone.

May 18, 2020
Visit site
I would literally savor the heck out of this game. do all the side quests I can, explore every nook and cranny and of course play through multiple different times and enjoy the many ways to complete the story mode.

May 18, 2020
Visit site
Hello. I like this genre. Ran through DeusEx about 19 times or so over the years. Cyberpunk 2077 grows to become a great game too so I can't wait to jump into it's world and stories. In order to make this experience even better and support developers, I ordered a collector's edition.
So have a nice day everybody and see you in the Night City :D

May 18, 2020
Visit site
The perfect scene I have in mind is walking the city on sunset. Then I'll stop by a ramen shop, watching people come and go as the night falls, the city glows with its neon lights under a light rain that had just started. I hear the traffic, the people, the news, the stories. Everything is simply mesmerizing.

May 18, 2020
Visit site
I am really looking forward to the Story and customize and tune my Charakter in every single Detail. Or just having a Walk through the world of cyberpunk and enjoy the beautiful futuristic scenery.

May 18, 2020
Visit site
I'm dying to explore Night City, and have been ever since the teaser trailer that set the bait all those years ago. This should really be something special, and I can't wait.

May 18, 2020
Visit site
I've actually never played ANY Cyberpunk game that is if there is a prequel but I gotta hand it to the makers of the Cyberpunk 2077 game and how they just presented some of the in-game content really got me hyping for a new experience to immerse myself into. This game will finally be something greater with a Call of Duty/ GTA vibe that brings a great appeal. When I get the game I wanna drive around the city with a heavily armed character and just live out the futuristic nightlife and play some story mode and enjoy the game on my own pace.

gtm

May 18, 2020
Visit site
I just want to see things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I wanna watch C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS