Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 461 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2020
Visit site
The one thing that I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is experience the amazing quest and story telling that CD project red is known for. After originally playing the first Witcher game shortly after it came out, experiencing the the amazing world building that continued in Witcher 2, and playing the Witcher 3 and its expansions thoroughly TWICE, I am fiending for more that this company can bring. Witcher 3 is hands-down the greatest addition to gaming and I believe Cyberpunk 2077 can continue this.

May 20, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to be able just explore everything, go through the nooks and crannies and get completely distracted just experiencing what the environment has to offer, and also install one too
many augments.

May 20, 2020
Visit site
i want to experience the Night City's life. To see how all the characters you see having their own lives...and see not just the good side of the city, but specially the bad.

But most of all, and the first thing i'll do is to create a character that looks just like keanu so i can go up to him and tell him: "You're Breathtaking!!!"

May 20, 2020
Visit site
I'm not very good at English, but I'm going to write using DeepL (cyberpunk!) .

It's been 8 years since I first saw the information in 2012 (just the year my son was born) and I've been dreaming about the day I'll play this game. The other day, I finally built a gaming PC (a mid-rank GPU) and now all I have to do is wait for it to be released. Thank you for making life fun as well as my son's, CDPR.

So, I'm fully prepared to play the CP2077, but if I win I promise to have the "best" experience with the best GPU.

What I want to do with this game is...everything.

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to explore night city like a tourist, taking in the sights, going down the little side streets off the beaten track and away from the tourist hot spots. Finding hidden gems while getting lost...

...because lets be honest with the way things are going it is the only holiday I'm going to get this year!

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Because i want try out this awesome game and i think my RX 580 not will enough.. But i really want try this game because i love open world games and sci-fi games/moovies.. So yeah, this is my reason why i want win :D
I hope will night club and co-op mode ingame :p

May 20, 2020
Visit site
I am SO excited for this game as I've watched every trailer, watched the E3 presentation and all of it. But I really just want to experience the subtle things like driving through the city in the night and exploring the games unique atmosphere. I have a good CPU and RAM but a shitty graphics card so I'm afraid I'm not going g to be able to play it.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Exploration is probably the most exciting. A smaller world isn't bad when it is much denser. There will be so much to do and I can't wait to explore every crevice. I will probably end up finding things years after it releases!

Exciting times.

May 20, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to have a new game world to (safely) explore (safe being relative of course but still arguably safer to explore than the real world at present).

May 20, 2020
Visit site
I wanna do what I always do: Run. Drive. Explore the world and just lose myself in it. Sidewalks, footpaths, alley ways, and walkways all over. That means a lot of points of entry, or escape routes. Parkour runners in 2077 have to be the craziest they've ever been in the history of existence if they're jumping roof to roof on those freakin' skyscrapers. Makes you wonder. What goes up must come down. Speaking of which, cannals, tunnels, sewers, etc... With street racing a possibility, that can only mean wicked shortcuts, or crazy pathfinding from start to finish. Took a turn too fast and flew off the road? No problem. There's a cannal dead ahead that'll get you where you need to go. I'm ESPECIALLY looking forward to the driving. A motorhead in Night City sounds like a freaky aspect if you ask me. I can't wait. It's been around 80 months now and these last 4 are driving me CYBER-CRAZY!!!

Come on, Choobas! Hit that RELEASE button, already!

Also, amazinf job with what's been done so far. 7 years and not a day wasted.

May 20, 2020
Visit site
I don't think there's any one thing I want to do most, but I hope character customization doesn't end with the character creator, I hope we have more clothing/armor choice than just the jacket they showed.

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Personally I look forward to modding my human into as much of a Bad-A machine as possible. I like the idea of eventually fully becoming machine and upgrading/replacing most if not all human parts. Not sure how far the game goes in that sense, but I hope I can go far with the machine replacements. Want to be like a full on killing machine, not going to be evil but I want the power to do crazy things. And machines live forever, ideally anyway. So becoming an immortal machine sounds awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts