Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 462 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2020
Visit site
To be honest. I just want to experience it with every bit of detail. I can't wait to experience the story and choices you'd have to make. If I have to make make some sacrifices to make it run OKAYISH then so so be it. Low performance won't stop me from enjoying it.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am one of the unfortunate people that saw the first trailer and got hyped 7 YEARS AGO so really can wait to get inmersed in Night City, and as a fan of the witcher I´ll be looking for a side quest, easter egg or some sort of cameo of ciri in cyberpunk

May 21, 2020
Visit site
Really dying to enter into the world of Cyberpunk 2077, in which I would definitely like to immerse myself completely...! Just. Can't. Wait.

Last edited:
May 21, 2020
Visit site
I have been so ready to play this game. I can’t wait to just immerse myself in this world and play for hours! I want to explore and discover every nook and cranny this game has to offer. Can’t wait!

byu

May 21, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for forever! I can't wait to explore the world myself and see all the possible ways to play the game. Character creation is going to be fun af, it's gonna take me days ngl

May 21, 2020
Visit site
I cannot WAIT to get into the character creator and start buying augs! I may just play a few deus ex characters in cyberpunk if I can get the character creator to cooperate, haha. I'm so excited for another great cyberpunk game <3

May 21, 2020
Visit site
Never won any of these giveaways, but worth doing my last attempt. Ive waited a decade for a game like this, could only wish for a card to match. 🏳️‍🌈

May 21, 2020
Visit site
I would love to immerse myself in the narrative of the dark future portrayed in Cyberpunk 2077, by exploring the dense Night City crafted by CD PROJEKT RED and Mike Pondsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts