Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 450 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2020
Visit site
So can't wait for this game to be released tho.
Ever since I first saw the trailer, esp when Keanu Reeve appears.
It will be Breathtaking for sure ;)
N what would I do with this game?
Of course I'm gonna play it, I'm so freaking hyped ya'll
I wanna look at how the world is, I'm pretty interested in that, n the gameplay video released looks so cool and exciting tho and I probably would either play as NetRunner or Solo, not sure which, cause a hacker class is something new but then combat/fighter class is my usual go to class tho. There's that

N I know I'm talking alot, I kinda had a little too much coffee lol

May 14, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore the world that the devs had handcrafted and discover the little bits and bobs of details that they have sprinkled all over the world.

May 14, 2020
Visit site
I want to be here on the birth of the new next gen game model and i think i am not alone! Would like so bad this creation to have the best experience so far! 🙏

May 14, 2020
Visit site
I want to be a hardcore hacker in the game, infiltrating gang hotspots using nothing but hacking into the brains of the enemies and turning them against one another!

May 14, 2020
Visit site
I really can’t wait to create a sword and sniper solo build, just seems like fun and I also can’t wait to experience the world and all the characters inside of it.

May 14, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to play this game. I've been looking forward to a great new RPG to spend hours on, and I think this is the one. Very excited to give this a try, and could definitely use a GPU upgrade to add some frame rate goodness to my gaming exerience :).

May 14, 2020
Visit site
Arguably the best looking singleplayer game, on top of the fact that character customization will be so advanced. I will probably ly be spending 6 hours straight trying to make the perfect character for me 😁

May 14, 2020
Visit site
I love cyborgs and distopian super-futures, like iRobot and Blade Runner, so that caught my attention first. Mainly though I'm excited because it's been too long since I've played an open world-style game and I can't wait to get immersed in the characters and dialogue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS