Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 451 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to explore the very futuristic city in Cyberpunk 2077. The visuals just look amazing. Of course I’m not going to ignore the amount of depth that goes into your character and the skill set someone could acquire. “It’s truly breathtaking” - Keanu Reeves. I just can’t wait to see what CD Projeckt Red has in store for the gamers of this century because I loved the Witcher franchise, and I love how they’re exploring something new. This game will be amazing, I’m sure, and I can’t wait to see what it has in store for not only myself but for all gamers around the globe!

May 14, 2020
Visit site
In Cyberpunk 2077 I want to explore an intriguing world that has an involved story and themes that examine what ramifications body modification has on humanity, as well as explore complex themes that are present in many cyberpunk works.

May 14, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to see what interesting new world the devs have crafted. It looks like the graphics, gameplay, and overall story are pretty unique so I'm just hoping for an immersive experience that's a wild ride to play!

May 14, 2020
Visit site
I'm just looking forward to walking around the world, to find all the hidden secrets and gems that have been hidden. My favourite thing about games like Deus Ex HR and MD was the way that the environment, the rooms and the random characters on the street were able to tell part of the story and explain in more detail the world that the story is set in. I can't wait to do that again in a whole new world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts