Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 449 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience 2077 in all its raytracing glory. Fog, alleyway shadows, rain and my fresh cybernetic eye-implant perfectly tuned to my kinetic rail pistol will make for the best game ever made!

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been a huge fan of anything retro and cyberpunk all of my life, I feel that we can all reflect on the past differently based on when we were born and what era we grew up in and the memories that relate to that time, but for me I grew up in the 80s, when people had a crazy idea of how the future could look, retro wave synth music, neon signs, flying cars etc.

I think cyberpunk 2077 will be one of the most groundbreaking games to come out in many years and considering I’ve been aware of its development since I was in college which is many years ago now, I’ve been waiting for it’s realise for multiple years.

I’d love to be able to explore the possibilities of what our futuristic future can bring to us in this amazing title, I’m looking forward to diving in and living out a childhood dream.

All the best, stay safe.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I want to revive one of the best of cyberpunk environement who Pondsmith give to us with the best team of jeweler in game industry today. And deep dive inside the deepweb

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to become Night City's most notorious Netrunner. Love the idea of hacking enemy systems pre-combat to gain an advantage in the engagement. Can't wait!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've got an elaborate plan to be a hardcore hacker. Who takes control of her enemies enhancements and uses it against them. Ruthless beyond measure, all about getting my mods improved and making money.

May 14, 2020
Visit site
I wan´t to see how immersive is Night City, be able to push the game map to it´s limits, explore it to the fullest, and why not, get into some action and immerse a little bit on the story. Also, I want to be able to enjoy all the little things that make this game a real Cyberpunk experience.

May 14, 2020
Visit site
I am so looking forward to experiencing the world they created! Even if the story is meh (which I doubt) the world alone looks amazing enough to want to spend time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS