Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 436 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for this game for so long that im more then ready to explore all that the game has to offer, the mechanics, gameplay and all that can make the gaming experience better then any game

May 9, 2020
Visit site
One of the many things I like to do in open world games is explore. I will be doing this a ton in Cyberpunk 2077. Exploring the open world allows you to do quests or experience random encounters that you most likely wouldnt have seen if you were just trying to finish the main story. Games like Skyrim and RDR2 are great for this because there are many unique areas, quests, and people that are very interesting. Im sure Cyberpunk will deliver on this aspect of the game and I cant wait another 4 or so months until release.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
Bu oyunu nasıl gördüm? Stalk yaparak. Bu oyun dikkatimi çekti. Şimdi bu sitedeyim. Bu oyuna yorum yapıyorum. John Wick yetenekli ve şanslı, sadece şanslıyım ..

May 10, 2020
Visit site
Wow. Finally! Game changer 🔄 for 2020 after all the screen/eye-tearing Covid-19. I wanna jump to this year's edition 2077 right now Cyberpunking in flying COLORS. May the Geforce be with me!😍

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I would really like to be able to have small Easter eggs and puzzle type things scattered across the world that are a a range of different difficulty’s I think this would be really fun and add more of a adventure aspect to the game

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I'm always one to take my time on any game I play, so I'm really looking forward to moseying my way around the game world and experiencing the sights and sounds of the futuristic city.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
So i played witcher 2 on PC ages ago on a gaming laptop and then got into Witcher 3 after preordering it (something i rarely do) for the ps4 which i purchased a few months prior. As much as I enjoyed the game playing it on a friends PC on 60 fps was a mind blowing experience so i ended up getting it on pc after getting a 980ti and finally understanding and appreciating the value of high end PC gaming. I currently own an EVGA RTX 2070 XC but if there is any game I'd like to play with the 2080ti, Cyberpunk 2077 would be it! Best of luck to all!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cyperpunk 2077 my most awaited game of the year. Wish to play this game on customed made 2080ti cyperpunk edition...it would be my dream come true....plzzzz PC Gamer fullfil my this dire wish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS