Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 435 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2020
Visit site
I’ve wanted to get my hands on this game since I saw the first trailer and fell in love with it instantly and have been obsessing over this game. Since it comes out a week before my birthday I think it would be a good birthday present. ;)

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore all the universe that the studio brought to life. I'm a big fan of Mass Effect, so I hope the gameplay will be kind of similar. The visuals looks stunning so I hope there will be many occasions to just take a break and enjoy the environment.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to climbing the tallest building possible and getting an amazing view of a breathtaking city. As some one who spent way too many hours in The Witcher 3, I'm ready to do it again in 2077.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I’m really looking forward to play what is looking like one of the best games this year because of how large of a project this game seems to be and how in-depth it is.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
Get full ****** in this night city and prepare to make it my world for the next upcoming years. Play until my pc gives up, and experience the real cyberpunk in order to escape this harsh reality.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I want to replay it over and over again, Try differents builds each playtrought i play and unlock the 100% of the game, i really love the cyberpunk aesthetic and the rpg games, And seeing one game that have my two favorite things, it's really amazing.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I can wait for the adventure of this game. The graphics, the story, character customization, etc. All the things I am looking forward to seeing how they will run and operate. As an owner of a Radeon 560, graphics are a pain and with a tight budget, this GPU will easily make me wanna play 1000 hours on Cyberpunk!

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I want to take decisions in the game and make them one at a time without any overarching goal in mind, and see where that puts me and V. The environment and game look amazing overall, and getting to experience it as it develops seems awesome to me.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward discovering this unique world and see how the talent of CDPR brings this to life. Can't wait to check all the details and how amazing creative this game is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS