Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 419 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2020
Visit site
Lisbeth Salander, a real hacker with just enough kick to use a golf club to move the biggest corpo's jaw. A hacker walkthrough with all the side quests taken care of. Sexual preference is obvious given the fact that Lisbeth enjoys his sisters' company. Cannot wait!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Gonna look forward to play as corpie, if it is possible. Most games have only option to be the good guy who saves the world, give me a chance to make world even worse.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
One thing I can't wait for is to see how beautiful the city look and finding the highest point in the game to see all of it. Also, the character creation and the gun moding to make my own unique gameplay. XD

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Just can't wait to experience the whole package. Love cyberpunk style games like Syndicate, System Shock etc...

love the sound design so far and the atmosphere, can't wait to interact with Keanu Reeve's character!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS