Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 417 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2020
Visit site
When I first saw the cinematic trailer, I had insane deja vu I had sworn I saw/played this game before. With each bit of gameplay released I realized I’m meant for this game. I will play nothing else as long s I live! When I get it, the first thing I’m going to do is explore. The story missions can wait while I get myself some dope cyber ware and maybe some new gear. This world looks so much more immersive than The Witcher 3, which was incredibly immersive. It needs to hurry up and come out!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Been debating switching to PC gaming for a long time now, but no game gave me the complete desire to make the switch like Cyberpunk has; I’ve waited long enough, it’s time to switch. I imagine myself driving into the neon-saturated Night City listening to cool as hell Synthwave music and I just get so excited. Absolutely can’t wait for this game

May 7, 2020
Visit site
i saw cyberpunk in 2012 but completely forgot about it then now i am still gaming on the same pc since then and due to the outbreak i am not able to work as much, i pre-ordered the game a while back and was planning to buy a new pc (or an upgrade at least) in september but that plan has been postponed a litttle bit i would love to be able to play the game in all of its glory and just discover the city and everything that i can do inside of it.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I want to see a good amount of radio stations! I wanna cruise in the night while hearing some cyber 80’s songs and traverse through electric blue and violet neon lights. I wanna hear kavinsky !!!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I really love RPG games. I really want to see how the CD project realized the world of the future. For me, the main atmosphere of the city of the future, technology, gangs, corporations. I just want to walk around Night city, explore this world.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Build V up to be a true badass mercenary, who cheats, manipulates, kills and destroys for $$$. Having no real moral code or ethics. Because street kids aren't known for their kind and selfless acts.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk sets itself as a well built environment. i want to see factions influenced by your decisions, fighting on the streets. I want to see the style and the mood of the city change when a faction takes over.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Well, I've actually pre-ordered the game, so I'll play it the second it comes out (ignore download times...)

And as to what I'd do, well - I suppose it'd be the same as what I did with The Witcher 3; start the journey by getting to know their characters, and try to figure out their back story (as I feel like the gameplay becomes a little more interactive and realistic if you know what you're trying to achieve, what you're fighting for; that is, instead of mindlessly going on a glorious rampage throughout the city, without really knowing what you're fighting for, and why)

I would obviously also customize my character to my liking, cranking up that "juicer (and juicers)" slider, as I will obviously be playing a female character, so I have something to look at and customize... also known as, their hair style, clothing style and other really important things. (Other than that, females in games usually have smaller hitboxes - maximum sweat and salt, zero remorse. ((don't @ me on this, it was a joke, I hope you weren't offended.)))

Also, considering the recent rumors where we get to interact in sexual events with the main characters as we go through an exciting bloodshed across Night City, I'd do what anyone else would've done, given my circumstances... make love with Keanu Reeves himself. As he's a main character, and if we were to have optional sexual intercourses between characters, he would be the obvious choice to have as a partner.

I was going to continue to write a longer explanation, but I have work to do, sadly. I would've loved to continue my epic story about mayhem, sexual intercourses, the game environemnt in general, gunplay and so on and so forth; but we all have stuff to do, other than write essays on a giveaway thread, haha.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
the best thing CD project can add is perks that other games do not have the lore flexibility to add. for example, having the possibility to change face to hide yourself, or to temporally boost your body to become more massive or taller.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
i want to see full gun customization following also character perks. also not only standard guns, but weapons that only slow the target, or shoot mines, or fling disks into the air, a la deadspace.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
i want to see a looting system that lets you scavenge for parts in risky places, to award you parts for building guns or enhancements

Last edited by a moderator:
May 7, 2020
Visit site
I would most definetly spend most of my time exploring the city and start living like a regular Night City citizen! Would also love to see how npc:s live and interact with the enviroment. This game is to me the most anticipated game of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS