Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 416 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm so excited to see all the unique ways to approach the game with the different roles, and how that will consequently change the outcome of a quest or possibly even the main story. Also Johnny Silverhand seems like quite an interesting character.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
i'm a very big fan of CDPR, i've been playing their games ever since the first witcher came out! i am very exited to meet the characters and interract with them as well as uncovering all the diffrent story directions and options

Cant wait!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
What i want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is play it the completely incorrect way, if they're truly making a great game here then playing it the complete opposite of how it's intended should still be viable.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
After playing the witcher, i have been so hyped to jump into a universe that is well-writen, but placed in a sci-fi setting instead of a fantasy one. So what i want most from the game, is something that is on par with the wither story wise, with great gunplay. I would also be nice to see laser katanas.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
All - same as you enjoy all Witcher, you enjoy this all. Fights, expericencing, story....I hope even grinding :) - are games where even grinding is not boring :).

Have a nice day :)

May 7, 2020
Visit site
You want the truth. the only company i bought every game they released is CD Projekt Red and for a known reason they respect the single players and players in general. Specially the story point. I love the story of the Witcher even the simplest side story if well written. and that is the point I love story type games and I am in for this in cyberpunk 2077. next is the character customization the cyberpunk thing I mean weapons body abilities stuff like this is what I am for . third is Keanu Reeves

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Have been a fan of CDPR for a long time, played their games for hundreds of hours and is super excited for Cyberpunk 2077. It will be a huge bomb when it drops, cant wait to play and explore the Night City.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
After I create myself a great character, and explore as much of Night City as possible, I want to create and live a story for V like in a movie.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I like many other people have the average requirements to play cyberpunk, but the average requirements only yield me a bellow average visual display due to being colorblind, half deaf with tinnitus and having lack of dept perception.

This card would go a long way to improve the visual fidelity for my night city experience given it's the only game I want to play this year due to being the only game in this style that is First Person, actual Cyberpunk and not a joke based on the tropes to get players in the door.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I'll just want to stroll around while being a sneaky little thief!
The joy that this brought in Morrowind/Oblivion!

EDIT: Heck, I'll just try to save up and preorder the game if I get this juicy card! :))

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I've been dreaming of playing this game since I played the role-playing game Cyberpunk 2020 (about twenty years ago). Soon I will finally have the opportunity :) I want to plunge into this world, soak in the plot prepared by CD Projekt Red for us. I count on great opportunities for cyborgization, action and captivating story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS