Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 415 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2020
Visit site
Without a doubt I am most looking forward to simply exploring Night City, experiencing the atmosphere, walking the streets, just immersing myself into the world.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
So i want to say....I am SO EXCITED for this game! And now with the tease for June 11th with more info coming via Cyberpunk twitter account i am even more hyped!

Words cant even explain at this point. The thing i want to do most in Cyberpunk2077 is, I want to explore explore explore! This game all of the city, character spots, and secrets this game has to offer. I am going to dive deep and can not wait! I just want to see the world and its entirety.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I really want to get immersed in the Tyger’s Claw gang. I’d just love the feel and aesthetic of the Japanese cyberpunk gang and I’m sure there will be some awesome, juicy quests with them.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I really want to see how wonderful the world and the dynamics of the story will play out throughout the story! Cant wait to see the Keanu Reeves cameo in it. I have heard nothing but amazing things from this game. Really cant wait!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I am often overwhelmed by the scale of open world games. I end up only following the main questline or use walkthroughs to make it a mostly 'guided tour' experience.

Not with this one though. I want to truly make Night City my own. Prowl the streets with appropriate synthwave blaring, explore every nook and cranny, find every collectible there is to find.

Looking forward to swapping the real world with this crafted world for hundreds of hours!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
In Cyberpunk 2077 i look forward to walking around the streets the most. Dipping into alleys and dense buildings full of life, trying to imagine living in a world more colorful and exciting than the dreary, hopeless one i'm stuck in.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I’ve never really got interested until now, see when I saw this game for the first time I never played the wither games and never really knew the company making the game, but I’ve heard many great things about their games, so I beat the Witcher Games (except for the first one because it wouldn't work on my pc without crashing Every second I launch the story for some reason) and fell in love with the Witcher franchise, thanks to CD project red I’ve now got another franchise to be excited about, anyways back to the main question, I want to go down every path/decision and see the rich backstory on every event/character in the story.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Having preordered this game and watched everything I can on YouTube I’m looking forward to driving round the city getting into all the side quests and building a brilliant character. The delay was a massive disappointment, I’m sorry excited to try everything this game has to offer.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I've always wanted to recruit huge npc as can as possible, and travel to many places, play with my friends, and wanted to play cyberpunk 2077 with rtx on which is really beautiful i sure

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to see all the side activities the city has to offer. I'm so hyped for this game but I absolutely don't want to rush through it (even though I'll be playing it nonstop). I think I'll spend more time walking than driving and if there's a photo mode, I'll definitely make good use of it for a new desktop wallpaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS