Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 414 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to make one character as cybernetic as positive and then play again and try to stay as "human" as possible to really get that cyberpunk fee.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Ive already pre-ordered cyberpunk months ago and it has been my most anticipated game since, i can’t wait to delve into the lore and past of each gang. And Keanu, can’t forget about Keanu.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I want to mow people down while listening to "Push it to the limit," because I just know this masterpiece is going to push my PC to the limit. Hopefully less so if I am blessed with this masterful GPU! Thank you PC Gamer & CD Projekt Red for this giveaway. Good Luck everyone.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I actually haven't updated my pc build fully since about 2015 and the final piece i haven't purchased yet is a new video card. Great ones are expensive so this opportunity to win one that i probably wouldn't be able to afford is golden. Between Cyberpunk and the movie Tenet -those two assets are my most anticipated pieces of art releasing in 2020. While the world reels in from this pandemic, we all wouldn't mind getting lost in a dystopian by our choice!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I want to try making a Spike Speigel type character and on my second run of the game will try to do the pacifist run. I am really excited about this game and feels like the wait is forever, but there are only a few more months left so I am excited.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Until the I had seen the trailers I had never ever heard of cyberpunk. I’ve been hooked ever since. CD Project Red is the gold standard and The Witcher 3 was beyond impressive. I cant begin to imagine what they have in store for us. The first thing I want to do is take V’s Quadra V-Tech for a spin and see what that baby’s got!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS