Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 413 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
I can't say there is any ONE thing I want to do in 2077 because I want to do all of the things. I am extremely excited for this release and have been impatiently waiting. 2077 is currently what I am looking forward to in life and I am certain it genuinely be one of a kind.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I will definitely check out The Net, but exploring the verticality of the buildings would be amazing. Then again, following the main story or just immersing yourself in the city are also good choices, there are so many things to choose from!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
First of all, I want to create such a V that would best correspond to my ideas about myself in the world of Cyberpunk 2077. After I create the character, I want to spend several hours walking around Night City to absorb the atmosphere and mood of the city.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk has my number one game on my list for literally since it's debut in 2013. After data mining for days, weeks, months, years of content. I feel like it has only touched the surface of what you can do in this game. I don't know how much of what I expect currently to do, will stay that way. But I do know right off the bat, I am going for "Netrunner" class for sure. I have to of course follow the typical 90's matrix kid fantasy and go for being a bad ass hacker. Hell I am sure I will re-watch Blade Runner and Blade Runner 2049, Matrix Trilogy, Ghost in a Shell, and the Animatrix. Just to feed my anticipation ritual for the game. It's already bad enough that I have been playing Anachronox, Deus Ex franchise, System Shock 1 & 2, and Blade Runner all right now. Just to feed my need to play some Cyberpunk. Playing all of them consecutively by the way is extremely challenging to keep up the stories all at once. But I figure it's as close as I am gonna get tell September 17th.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Okay but, I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 and to experience Keanu Reeves making fun of me. Like he cracks one joke and calls me a ***** and tells me to wake the **** up. I'm happy. Honestly.

I'm also really really interested to discover all the different backstories and choices that change the game throughout. Its going to be incredible and two players wont experience the same game. I think that's awesome.

I think i'm feeling the Netrunner, Fast Solo build. Want to be an awesome hacker, but also experience the cybernetic movement system. The choices are unlimited.

What we have seen in the trailers just scratches the surface. CDPR are hiding the big guns and I along with the rest of the community just cant wait for this game.

CDPR has totally outdone themselves and as I already have my preorder for the Day One edition. I cant wait another day for this game.

BRING IT ON!!!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Based on the trailers and gameplay demos, there seem to be so many things to do in the game (I mean, there are going to be really specific character customisation options with Genital Jousting possibly helping out) but if I had to choose one it would be climbing to the top of the highest building at night, take in the view and relax (if possible have a drink), then perform a leap of faith to the bottom and try to maximize time of flight.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
One thing I have always loved is cruising to some really nice Electronic/Synthwave music. Let me see the sky driving around with some cool places to park and see the views. Gotta have a place to watch the city burn, oh yeah.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait till I can get my hands on Cyberpunk 2077. I've been anticipating it, and I can't wait to 100% it. As well as hunt for Easter Eggs and Pop Culture references.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Recently played The Witcher 3 by CD Projekt Red, they are amazing devs! Can't wait to experience this environment with their amazing writing and design. Also Keanu!

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to see how the game plays out based on your choices, there are so many factions and ways to build your character, the replayability is going to be crazy. My first character is going to be a netrunning corporate suck up.
Watching how the different streamers go through the game is also going to be a total hoot - once I'm finished of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS