Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 412 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
I am so ready for an open world game that is story driven. You can tell the devs put a lot of time in making the world packed with lore and ready to be explored.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
The thing that excite me the most is the world and npc you will meet, not just that the gameplay just look awesome and fascinating. I really want to play it and get lost in this beautiful game.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait to complete the game, then open YouTube to see all the tributes to characters that die or are just badass in general along the way. I'm also REALLY hyped for multiplayer, which may be a surprise, but I can't wait to explore Night City with mates and get into a huge fight with arasaka

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Witcher 3 is my favourite game of all time. One of my favourite things about it was exploring the world and coming across random side quests that contributed to the world-building. That aspect is something I wanna do real bad in Cyberpunk 2077 as well.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to get lost in a video game again, to be completely honest I lost my self many nights while playing the Witcher 3. I’m most positive that cd project red will blow my mind away again. I’m ready to fall in love with support characters and cry when things don’t happen the way I wanted them too.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Honestly would love to hang out with Keanu Reeves! I don’t know his name because I don’t want to be spoiled about anything, but I am getting an external graphics card slot and this would just be perfect for me to win👌👌

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I just want to immerse myself into, what I consider; could be a 2nd life in a cyberpunkish world where the only person that matters is yourself. And become your own character.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
CD Project create such immersive lose yourself universes, so i plan to do just that, lose myself in 2077.

Plus i bet they put a really subtle easter egg in of Ciri jumping through a portal. Love looking for the side quests and easter eggs.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to wandering around Night City checking out all the different areas and sights to see. I am also really excited for the branching quests and freedom of choice during missions.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I mean lets be serious, who in their right mind doesn't want this game?
With the recent downfall of many great game developers and the state of the world as it is right now we need CDPR to lift our spirits with this amazing title.
What I am most looking forward to in this game has to be A) the way the story is told and unfolds, B) the 1000000's of customisation options that will be available to us, between our "tech tree" for specs and different play styles to our characters.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to make my totally own character to live out my dystopian sci-fi fantasy in Cyberpunk 2077! Gonna get lost in the deep story and customization of my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS