Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 390 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahn

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just been a fan of this genre ever since i was watching ghost in the shell and akira growing up and when the trailer was released in 2012 i knew immediately that this was what i truly was waiting for

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm probably going to throw my life away playing this game over and over. If it's just a tiny bit as good as The Witcher 3, I'll most likely do multiple runs with different characters, skills, and storylines. I can't wait to get my hands on the game and get engulfed in the cyberpunk world.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is just explore this exciting new world. I really enjoy the Witcher 3, Skyrim, and Dragon Age Inquisition, and a futuristic open world game would be really fun to experience. As a fan of Blade Runner, this is like a dream game!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have the preorder since 06 Jul 2019 , so ... i really want to play it.
The problem is, i have an old GTX 960 and one of the most cool things to do in Cyberpunk 2077 it's explore the map in full details. Hope i can win the bea to make my dream come true :)

Cheers from Argentina

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I remember watching the teaser for this game about 7 years ago and from then I just knew I had to get my hands on it. I was SO excited to see that the game wasn’t just abandoned and I love what I’ve seen so far. I honestly just want to experience the whole game, but the thing I want to do the most is explore the open world of Cyberpunk and see what the city has to offer.

Ogy

May 5, 2020
Visit site
This is the most hyped I've been for a game in years. The thing I'm most excited to do is tweak out my V in the best and most deadly inplants and cybernetics and play as a sort of bounty hunter if in any way possible.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've always really liked the vaporwave/outrun aesthetic and cyberpunk seems to be taking that and making it a whole game. I'm really looking forward to this! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS