Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 388 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Oh guys, i saw the teaser trailer at E3 2013 and all was chills and hype in my body, so much hype and for that time to now, i've been following the game and progress for 7 years, waiting for news every day, i can't imagine how many times i'll play Cyberpunk 2077 but we all know "nightcity it's a city of dreams... and im a big dreamer."

i want to play almost all the possible builds and replay to discover what happen with the bad and wrong choices, i've been waiting for so long and every second we are closer to the launch, i can't wait to play it!.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Where do I even begin?! I can already feel the multiple runs I will be doing. Being a netrunner is definitely going to be my first run through. Hacking and slashing with that wire looks so awesome. It's just like alternate carbon. Once I do a different playthrough it's like I'm resleevjng with all my knowledge! Praying I get a chance to get the card so I can play to the fullest potential of those graphics! Thanks CDPR!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I’m tryna rip around on futuristic Kawasaki Ninja with one of them Katanas I’ve been hearing about like they did in the last John Wick film. After all, the man himself is in the game.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I expect the perfect blend of Blade Runner, Deus Ex and Dishonored game Series, where each choice across the gamethrough matters the story development.
Want to see the conflict between „normal“ and modified people of the future.
And, last but not least, the deep and well-written love stories implementation, which CDP Red is well known for)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for this game since middle school. As is tradition, my one goal is to spend 3 hours in the character creation menu. There's no better way to experience the game.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to know that my faith in CD Projekt isn't misplaced. They are, to me, a solitary light in this ocean of broken games and empty promises.

My gut tells me my escape into the universe of Cyberpunk will be fantastic.
My heart tells me to be hyped and excited.
My head, however, tells me to be cautious.

Prove my gut and my heart right, CD Projekt! Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts