Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 389 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm a big fan of the CDprojektred, and I can't wait to see their next game in action. First thing imma do when I get into the game is gonna check as many NPCs as I can, I want to fully see how immersive this game is, and enjoy it with a friend of two. (After this social distancing is over ofc)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
At the moment I put my hands in the game, I want to go inside of the game for everything it haves to show me. I want to see every single character and NPC that there is in the game, every piece of tech and every moment of cyberpunkness in this chaotic world. I want to see how people think and act in the crazy world of the game, and how someone who have to wake up everyday in that world thinks about the world that surrounds him/her, and feel all the realism in the game. The solid, real minds of people and the great landscapes with corporatives buildings, and dig my way to survive in this "land of no man".

May 5, 2020
Visit site
When I get my hands on the game I will want to make a Frank Castle/Punisher type of character. I will takedown as many criminals and mob bosses as I can, building up a collection of weapons, and augmenting my body with whatever cybernetics that can help me in my fight against them until there is no more content in the game for me to play. Then I will make a second character which will be the same as the first, but with as few cybernetics as possible.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
ive been wanting to get my hands on this game for so long!!! can’t wait for all the customization, probably gonna spend hours on end customizing my character! and watching keanu reeves!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to get my hands on this game forever, and easily the thing I want to do most in this game is just let it take me on the chaotic cyberpunk journey it's offering. A glorious sim where I can make my way through the game as either a meek hacker or a brutish mercenary? Count me IN! 😭💙

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I will see its wonderful history and enjoy its graphics like never before, I have never seen anything so close to reality and so beautiful I really wanted to appreciate a work of art

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What to do in CyberPunk 2077 with a new RTX 2080 TI Cyberpunkized?

1- 🤓😱😲Burn my retina while watching the Reflections on NightCity
2- 🎬Follow the Fabulous stories created by CDPR!
3- 🔥Build a gang to chase the guys with "Chausse-tong" (in french, What the word in English? flip flops + socks) or simply in a pink boxer in the street (Will it be possible to tie up these unholy?)

ItWDlHd.png

6DGF1cW.png

lDCjk4G.png

4- 🎮🌈⭐🌓Play day & night for a week and post my hunting trophy every 4 hours on the PC Gamer forum (while giving you the benefit of the reflections of the RTX 2080 TI freshly installed)

5- 💋 Leave France to kiss a PC Gamer staff member 💋

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm really interested in seeing how CD Projekt Red meld the gameplay, world, and story together: the ways they interact, coincide, and affect each other. Oh, and also just make a heckin' cool character

I can't wait to just get lost in the world of Night City; with so many other developers treating single-player/story modes as an afterthought, knowing that this game is going all-in on creating an immersive world is something I'm eagerly looking forward to!

Ahn

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just been a fan of this genre ever since i was watching ghost in the shell and akira growing up and when the trailer was released in 2012 i knew immediately that this was what i truly was waiting for

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS