Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 387 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
When I get my hands in Cyperpunk 2077, i wanna immerse in like a madman, doing it everything that is possible and impossible... i've been waiting for this game since that announcement, so i'm hyped af, looking everything that i can do in game. So the conclusion of my train of thought is i wanna be a punk and make this game like part of me :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Getting lost in Night City sounds like a blast. Gonna explore every nook and cranny, talk to everyone and hack everything. Can't wait to cause some trouble at a bar of the future loool

Release date can't come soon enough!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to slowly walk around the streets of Night City and take in the sights. Watching other people go about their day or possibly a conflict that’s happening right across the street. Personally, I’m very eager to get my hands on this game because the cyberpunk theme is easily one of my favorite aesthetic themes. Not to mention I love dystopian cities because there’s still people living there with hope that they’ll make it in life as everything around them breaks down. Can’t wait!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been following the Cyberpunk news since the announcement video and I've thought about every which way I'd build a character, be it aggressive netrunner or cyber ninja, now all I want to do is make my character and play the game.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I wanna do every quest, explore every area, go through everything I can find. Expecting it to require multiple playthroughs. Gimme those different choices and plot

May 5, 2020
Visit site
In Cyberpunk 2077, I just want to experience its world the most. This game concept has kind of been a dream.
I remember when I first got into Deus Ex it was with Human Revolution. The world feels so expansive, but the game itself was fairly linear. The backgrounds always looked like you could just go explore Hong Kong and do whatever, but the game was restricted. Fast forward where I played the original that was simply amazing.

Then we see the demo of Cyberpunk and what you can do it. Honestly, just going around the world and viewing its systems is what seems amazing to me at this point. Experiencing what the same developers from Witcher 3 have put forth for us to enjoy.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Aw man! I'm so exited to play the game and discover all the diferent corners of the game world. The map and scenery are exactly what I am looking for from a cyberpunk game.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to experience the immersion CD Projekt Red offers. From the graphics and details, to the soundscapes they offer, to the dialogue and humanity of their NPC's, everything about their games just let you get lost in the world, letting you forget all worries and travel through time not even noticing it pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts