Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 385 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I was a gigantic fan of the Witcher 3, and I can't wait to see what else CD Projekt Red has in store. I also am interested in building my own computer, so I think this would be a great way to start!

-dragonofopal27

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I really want to explore the different places that Cyberpunk 2077 is going to offer. Being an avid fan of Witcher 3, I know that CDPR will bring a lot of colourful characters and places for us to explore!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I ordered a collector's addition and I can't wait to get my hands on it. It is going to be a blast!

I would love to hack into bad-ass enemies' brains, mind control bunch of them at once, build a gang of my own called 'Murder Hornets', and swarm the streets of Night City and destroy everything stands against us without moving a muscle on my finger. I would chill out on roof tops observing while they wreak havoc.

It would require level 200 or above to be able to do something like this. A true cyber world master puppeteer. Just wishing something like this is possible in the game.

Last edited:
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to get some early hands-on on the future of humanity, to make sure I'm prepared for whatever comes, in the upcoming decades. Besides that, just exploring the neon city of night would be a treat for sure.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore the breadth and depth of the Cyperpunk world. Being able to walk/drive around and look at all the attention to details will be worth the wait. Also, shooting stuff will be fun .

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna have a good enough computer to play the game at all! I’ll make a deal: I’ll pay for the mono/processor/ram upgrades if you pay for the video card.

Haha gl all!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm a HUGE Cyberpunk fan! I've read the core books and I've been following this game since 2013! Winning this GPU would be like a dream! I would be so surreal! I was actually worried that I wouldn't be able to play Cyberpunk 2077 because of a military deployment but everything worked out! Here's to hoping that hoping I can win this Cyber GPU to go along with my Cyber Truck! :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to simply explore Night City. It looks like a fantastically well-designed world, and I'm looking forward to walking through the streets, buildings, alleyways, etc., and immersing myself in the locale.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
I am looking for the game of the year, the most addictive game, the game that will make you spend hours without realizing it, the one that will make you stop smoking, the one that will make you want to piss all the time the one that makes it seem like a month be a week, that's the game !!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to slip and slide through rooms of enemies using various deathly gadgets and methods to bring them down, feeling like a murderous John Wick ;) whilst enjoying that crunchy, aggressive soundtrack. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS