Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 384 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have been hoping for a game in this style for a very long time, and you can't imagine how happy I was that the developers of one of the best game I have ever played, decided to create something like this. The first thing after the release date was announced and the pre-orders were opened was to pre-order the game on GOG of course. On the same day, I ordered a Samurai Hoodie and and a Cyberpunk lanyard. When the pre-orders for the collectors edition finally opened up, I tried my best to get one before they were sold out and I did it. Now I have a pre-order for the digital PC version and the PS4 Collectors edition.

What I want to do?

I want to do EVERYTHING. My I'm a Semi-Completionist for most games which means that I do MOST of the stuff there is to do, with exceptions. CDPR Games are a different Story. I did EVERYTHING I could find in Witcher 3. And it will be even worse (or better) for Cyberpunk. Being able to explore a realistic and well designed city in the cyberpunk genre has been my wish for a long time, and when they first showed the city I was blown away. I already have 2 weeks of vacation planned for Launch, and I'm hoping my boss will let me take a 3rd week of.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been anxiously awaiting the release of what I'm sure it's going to be another amazing masterpiece from CDPR! I am in it for the story! Sure I love fighting and beating NPC's down but all my favorite gaming experiences have been those with immersive stories that you get lost in exploring! Learning every little nuance of every faction or figuring out that things aren't always as they seem! Treachery? Backstabbing? Straight up good and nice? I like to see it all!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to go for the 100% completion. Discover everything in the game because i know that there is going to be a lot to be discovered. I mean, it s CDPR we are talking about.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am really looking forward to seeing all the vehicles in action! It will be interesting to see how the cyberpunk tech works in the vehicle design.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I would love to explore the entire world, learn every secret, get to the max level. I’m looking forward to the PvP multiplayer after I complete the entire story.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've never built a gaming PC before and I would really love to jumpstart that with this incredible graphics card. Really looking forward to playing Cyberpunk!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore the vast world that is Cyberpunk 2077! I hope I get the good ending. I spent 80 hours on The Witcher 3 and got the 'bad' ending. Please, not again, with this game. Oh god.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
You guys are one of the few game developers who I admire so much. The lore and depth you guys keep in your games are just mind-blowing it just makes the game more beautiful than it is, i just cant wait to experience the night city as soon as possible

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to discover if there is any Witcher 3 easter egg, in fact, i think there is a mission where we will meet Ciri when she travels between worlds!! :D Also, obviously want to experience everything this masterpiece has to offer! :D

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm waiting for this game for so long and I'm so excited to play it. And to do this I want to explore all the processing power that a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS