Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 386 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
The thing i think i will be most likely doing in Cyberpunk 2077 is most likely just looking around as this game will looks incredible ( Especially on RTX 2080 ) and just put myself into the beautiful cities like i am actually there

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do In cyberpunk 2077 is explore the map and see everything whilst playing the main missions. When they announced it at E3 I wanted to get my hands on this game and play it non stop. I haven’t had a game that had me so hyped in a long time. So hopefully I win this graphics card so I can see every detail in the game!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am going to immerse myself into the world of the game and explore every nook and cranny of it.

But, let's hope it same quality game as W3 was.. or even better.

Naah.. who I am trying to trick, I just want win Graphics card like everyone here!

Good luck to everyone!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I wanted to play this game ever since I saw the first trailer for it. I love cd project red. I love the world that they create and I am most excited to explore the world of cyberpunk 2077

i can’t wait to play and stream this game! i’ve been looking forward to it since announcement, and having this kick-ass graphics card would make the experience that much better. i’ve been needing an upgrade anyways.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
First of all, I honestly can't wait to mess around with all the graphics settings, but after i found the ones I'm confortable with, selected the ideal resolution, enabled Nvidia hairworks and applied all settings... I have a city to BURN!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Play it.

But in all seriousness, I'm exited to try the different augmentations, prosthetics and customization options, likely with new playthroughs with each character build. I'm also intrigued to see how well CDPR will do at making an FPS, or to be exact, shooting mechanics.

Second to that would be the setting. I can't wait to explore the city and factions. There's just not enough cyberpunk-themed games, or media, out there. And after watching Altered Carbon 1+2 I'm more than ready for more.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The things I’m looking forward to doing in this game is to experience the amazing graphics this game will have and to experience a good story that I will spend hours enjoying

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting ever since the game was first announced to build a new PC just to play this game since my current build is like 8 years old. I just wanna explore and be immersed in the world since I love the cyberpunk genre: ghost in the shell, deus ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts