Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 364 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kir

May 5, 2020
Visit site
First of all, I wanna see the only thing in my life I've been waiting for so long haha
And I'm looking forward to explore this breathtaking world

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm really excited to see what elements translate from the tabletop! That and I've been looking for the next great narrative FPS RPG after New Vegas :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I wish to explore the world and get to know it as much as possible. Maybe stare deeply into Johnny Silverhand's eyes. Maybe stab a dude or two.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm "playing" video games via youtube with my old laptop. There are a lot of games that I want to play, but my laptop just have an onboard gpu. I'm working hard for a new pc so I can play Cyberpunk and other games.

D

Deleted member 16688

I really just want to explore the world and play through the story.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have been following the game since the game-play teaser came out, and i fell in love with game and graphics. I as to what i want to do in the game, I want to make a character who is like a shadow assassin(fast,deadly, and good at hacking). I would really like to win, so that i can experience the game, whilst looking and performing the best it can.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I already played the Witcher 3 wild hunt together with my girlfriend, I intend to do the same in cyberpunk. Probably staying 5h in the character creation. I have no doubts that this will be my favorite game for a long time!!

I want to sneak and hack completely unseen most of the time in the game. Looking forward to it either way!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to see what CDPR are capable of since they made the masterpiece of Witcher 3. Also, would like to see if there's any easter eggs based on the Neuromancer books.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore the massive open city! I can't wait to suck up every bit of detail about the world and the characters. Being able to do this as my own character is also super exciting! can't wait for this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS