Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 365 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I literally dream with this Game, i feel the need to know EVERETHING about this it, all the lore, all the details, all the hidden secrets. I've never been more hyped with a Game since the last of us, so i have a good feeling about this one. Also like a sidenote, i was able to preorder Collector edition here in spain, wich was very difficult but i'm SO glad i did it.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to use a 2080ti to fully immerse myself and experience cyberpunk the way the developers visioned it, as a cyborg ninja that charisma checks his way through everything

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna play the game and enjoy the creativity from the studio CD Project Red.
Cant wait to enter Night City and see for myself how they will blow my mind this time. I wanna see the weapon system because it looks like a lot of fun from the demo, i guess gonna do a lot of shooting towards every last mother f****er that tries to attack...

May 5, 2020
Visit site
This game will set a new bar in the gaming industry for years in to what a massive action rpg should have and feel.
If i can crash an air vehicle into a mega block like in judge dredd, eject inside the building, skyrocketing into the top floor while shooting my way up, i would say my action junkie addiction would be satisfied forever!!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want most to learn the "secret to immortality" they keep saying is kept in the chip that is in your character's head. I assume it to connected in some way/to just be a copy of the software known as "Soulkiller" used and created by Alt Cunningham to move someone's mind from a physical body to digital data.

As a thorough RPG player, i'm mostly looking forward to exploring every nook and cranny and grab all the loot, yeah, i'm that kind of a player. I usually advance the main story a bit to familiarize myself with the game, then start exploring and doing whichever secondary quest i find. So there's a whole bunch of stuff i'm mostly looking forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS