Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 363 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore the world and get really immersed to the point where I have nothing on my mind but the game itself. I haven't felt like that with a game in a really long time, I hope this is it.

Egg

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I remember that I have seen the Cyberpunk trailer for more than 6 years ago. I am glad that the game is finished. Can't wait to play the game. In Cyberpunk 2077 I want to explore the world, taste the feeling of the game and admire the work of the programmers!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want this card so i can play cyber punk once it comes out. I'd also like to upgrade the rest of my PC and this is the perfect centerpiece!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to jack in to the net and invade the mind of a corpo. I'll hack his mods during an investor call and make him tank the stock price so I can profit off the stock exchange. I'll take my eddies to the nearest ripperdoc and buy myself some nice upgrades.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
As interesting a setting night city is I’m interested to see a cyber version of the more rural areas. Night city is in a version of Northern California so I’d like to see what nature/wildlife looks like in this world. : D

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been a cyberpunk fan for years now and this is the first full rpg videogame that looks and feels like what the original books and movies had intended. I really want to explore the world and how it is presented, the society it conveys and see if it is up to par to my expectations. It probably will be a good game either way, but if it is well constructed it could become a masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts