Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 362 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to experience the everyday life of night city, from everything we've seen it looks so realistic, i'm looking forward to get lost in this game.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to get lost while wandering for hours through Night City to discover what it has to offer, how the city is build up and functions with all its people, while simultaniously taking a ridiculous amount of screenshots to admire the art direction and use it for future reference for my own art.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Before i can do anything in Cyberpunk, i need the raw gpu power to run this beast of a game. If i ever get lucky enough to win this giveaway, i'll like to start off by looking at the stunning visuals in game ~ sadly not in 1080p. Slowly exploring the open world mechanics with who knows what they have stores for us. Just having an idea of a futuristic world is worth experiencing.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The thing I am most excited for is the verticality that the game seems to have, along with the density of the map. Exploring open worlds that deep are rare, but very satisfying.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to really take the time to do all the side quests and other activities from the start. With The Witcher 3 I skipped a lot of the smaller side quests and regretted it when I realized how good they all were when playing the game again. I want to get the FULL experience the first time!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been excited for this game since the cinematic back in 2013, I really wanna try all the possibilities of playing the story in all the different roles. And mostly play with that cool bike that reminds of Akira

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore another CD Projekt Red story. The Witcher 3 had me gripped for hundreds of hours because of the beautiful world and story behind it and I hope Cyberpunk 2077 will do the same.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to have a new game to play end enjoy and would be really hyped to play this especially with a RTX 2080 Ti also because it is really boring this lockdown and im bored of playing most games with my friends so this would spice things up with some new enjoyment !

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited to share my experience with my friends as we all play along together. Besides that, I'm excited to just explore and build a unique character. I wish I could say what that character might be like, but I couldn't say as I've gone full blackout on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts