Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 360 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
More than anything I am looking forward to the immersive night experience. Bustling crowds and neon reflections in puddles and off buildings. Something straight out of Liam Wong’s photography, camera mode is going to be incredible. Oh and Mantis Blades of course

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am most excited to play the story of the game but also I look forward to just be able to be in an immersive world I can just spend hours in.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077? As the saying goes ""Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn"" - I want to burn that city down, like a true Samurai

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Where to start?! I'm looking forward to exploring every neon drenched alley and highrise of Night City. I'm looking forward to multiple playthroughs to experience different choices and how they impact the world. I'm looking forward to The Refused. I want it all!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to be completely absorbed in this game and if all goes my way become a cunning lone wolf who knows just which buttons to push and when to get what I want.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Ever since I heard about a tester finishing a mission by throwing a grenade through a window to kill a target I just wanted to throw a grenade through the first window I see what would happen! hoping there are a lot of windows in this night city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS