Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 359 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have loved the genre of cyberpunk since the original deus ex, and I have been psyched for this game back when the teaser dropped. What i can't wait to do in 2077 is exploring all of the augmentations the game has to offer. Finding synergistic augments and hidden combos would suck me in for many hours.

Can't wait for the game and hoping to experience it the best way possible with that monster GPU.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Ever since I laid eyes on the first Cyberpunk 2077 48-minute walkthrough, I was hooked! Everyday I check the Cyberpunk 2077 twitter page for any new information released, and I am also part of the Cyberpunk 2077 discord and love all the details I have learned from the intelligent people within it. I am excited about every aspect of this game, all the way from the deep lore to the frame by frame gameplay, and get can't wait to get my hands on it on September 17th! And just thinking about receiving a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition Graphics Card to go with it would be phenomenal. This giveaway also ends on my birthday, June 1st, and would be the best birthday I have ever received! Thank you PC Gamer and GOG.COM for doing a giveaway for this amazing component and I hope that I am the lucky winner to obtain it!

Reactions: gamersolo
May 5, 2020
Visit site
In the cyberpunk 2077, I would max out my cool, buy all the implants that improve my appearance. All for the marvel of defeating my enemies with a smile, and so it is with this smile I turn to you and hope the 2080 ti improves this smile beyond all recognition. Then as I walk the streets I'd find myself a food stall and take it over to enjoy an early retirement on the beautiful streets of cyberpunk 2077.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been super hyped since I've heared of this game. I have heard about Cyberpunk 2077 since maybe 2017, but, unfortunately, I don't have any system to run this game. Whether I win this giveaway or not, I'm going to stay a fan of this game. What I want the most in Cyberpunk 2077 is the story to be deep and not shallow, and if possible try making the cities full of life.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
To explore the open world of Cyberpunk. Been following it for a long time, and I whilst watching the 40minute gameplay trailer awhile ago, I remember feeling the hype building up even more, and considering how much time has passed, one can only assume it is only more polished than what it already looked at said time.

A 2080 Ti though would certainly make it look even better tho :sneaky:

May 5, 2020
Visit site
After I played the Witcher Series wich are a Masterpiece, i anticipate the release of cyberpunk so much.
I think the first things I would do is just wander around the city and embrace the the buildings, culture and people and get lost in this universe.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I have been hyped for Cyberpunk 2077 for years. I simply want to learn everything about the game, do everything in the game for 100% completion and most importantly use the mantis blades because they look awsome!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Well, just to explore this giant world. And to finally see if it was worth waiting for and especially to pre-order a game, a thing I've never done before and maybe never will again.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to walk around the city and take in the amazing visuals and lights. Exploring alleyways, finding secrets, or just people-watching (NPC-watching?).

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I probably spent the first 20h creating my own character. Then I will spent the next 50h on finding the coolest looking gear for my character. Then I will probably do 20 Sidequests before actually playing the story

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS