Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 350 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I wake up into a dark alley after a hard night. I take my bike to get some coffee. On the way I'm attacked by some gang. After a car chase on the highway I find a chips on one body of my pursuers. Someone wants me dead.
The son of a big corpo boss. Maybe I stole his girlfriend last night. I found it on the roof of one of the tallest building of the city. We have to talk!
Yeah, give me some dynamic quest like that.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I love the sound on the witcher 2 and witcher 3, and i can´t wait to see how Night City sounds ^^

Also i want to try every choice in multliple savefiles because i love this kind of games

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Awwww yeah. I plan to immerse myself into this high tech, low society world. Really sinking my teeth into a gritty, living world is what's got me so pumped. Well, that and getting augments so I feel like a badass of course!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Can’t wait to rock out to some ”Samurai” songs while exploring Night City! Chippin’ in was crazy good and got me into other Refused songs!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to play Cyberpunk 2077, i'm already a big fan even before playing it, and with that GPU i'mma be #1 fan for sure lmao, hoping for the best! Also thanks GOG and PC Gamer for the chance!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
First thing I'd do is walk the city, see the skylines and aesthetically pleasing visas from all different distances and just take in the moment to finally seeing this game come to fruition on my screen for the very first time :D

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to hook my brain to this game and marvel at what CDProjekt has cooked for us: stories, sceneries, addictive gameplay... I want, I need it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS