Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 349 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Witcher 3 is my favourite game of all time. I just wanna lose myself in the world of Cyberpunk, will be taking vacation off of work and just immerse myself in the world.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to see the beautiful graphics try and discover all of the side quests possible in a single play through and have a good few diffrent playtheoughs with diffrent character classes and setup while making each one unique to that playthrough

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Let's try this !
Thank you PC Gamer :)

Can't wait to see how this monstruous Sci-fi city lives and is structured, and to visit it all the way and embrance the creation from CD Projekt Red artists !

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I really want to get in to the city and explore, I'm looking forward to try the RPG elements off the game and really get into the mood set in the city, what I want to do first or most is to pretend to be a regular citizen within the world, walk around, explore and talk to NPC's and see what interesting stories that can pop up.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Im waiting to play this game for like 7 years. But my pc is to weak to play this. Most i wanna do is going through Night City. With this GPU and RTXON this will be so amazing. It going to be breathtaking. Greetings from Poland

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to get lost in the world of cyberpunk like i did in the witcher 3. Wandering around exploring the world and it's world design with its "lore" apart from the story itself. Since I played the pen and paper game with my friends when the game was announced, I instantly wanted more of it.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to get immersed into the Cyberpunk world, ever since falling in love with the original GitS and Bladerunner i've had a thing for cyberpunk stories and aesthetics. I hope its one of those few singleplayer games that actually let you 'roleplay' properly

Status
Not open for further replies.