Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 330 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Very excited to get lost in a game again the way the Witcher 2 and 3 did. No other games have ever pulled me in so deep. Also extremely excited for the sounds in the game. I'm the ambient noise of the city will be amazing. I cant wait!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
What would I like to do when I get the game? That’s a tricky question and it really made me think, but to be honest the things I love the most about open world games is the fact you have free-reign (in most cases) to explore!

I remember back to the days of vanilla WoW and GTA IV, just exploring gave me so much entertainment and I cannot wait to see what Night City has in store, and boy am I excited. :D

I am so excited for this game, played all the Cyberpunk games in the past and they never disappointed. I'm excited to try my hand with the slow motion bullet-time mode and try out the diverse collection of new weapons. I'll probably be in the character creation screen for a ton of time with all the options CD PROJEKT RED is giving us to create a unique character. Can't wait to play the game and best of luck to everyone in the contest! Whoever wins that cool looking card will have mad bragging rights.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience a world where people can live beyond the limitations of the bodies they were born in, and become the best possible version of the self, limited only by money and desire.

And of course, I look forward to using that same body once in the desired form, to raise as much carnage as possible.

jub

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to not only explore the vast world of the game but to experience the life that's in it. Conversations with NPCs and whatnot. Also, the story is going to be fantastic so that's another thing I'm looking forward to.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Well I’ve never played a cyberpunk game and I’ve been hearing and seeing a lot of hype about this game. It’ll be amazing to play this on PC for my first entry into the game. I really love the work CD Projekt Red puts together. I’ve played the Witcher many times over and still love it. Beyond excited to play this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS