Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 329 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
All I want to do, since I don't own a car, is get into a nice tuned up sports car (convertible preferably) and drive off into the sunset while listening to some trance music after a tough day of doing "legal" work and making cash with my military-grade cybernetic enhancements...

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Wow, I am so looking forwards to this game! I have preordered and I rarely do this, in the dark times playing games and chatting to my on0-line freinds has helped greatly. A nice new graphics card would go great too... ;)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I truly can't wait to just get lost in this world. The immersion looks deep in Night City and I've had it as my desktop wallpaper for months now getting psyched for it. CDProjektRed's ability to immerse yourself in games with a mix of music, NPC chatter and dialogue, decision making and world design is like none other. I spent about 100 hours in the Witcher 3 and cant wait to put more into this.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
What I'd like to do most in CP'77? Explore the world. CDP has made an amazing world in the WItcher games, and I'm looking forward to seeing their take on Dystopian Future, after spending hours exploring Fantasy Past.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I think I'm most excited for trying to do something along the lines of operating in the shadows and figuring out how to hack enemy cybernetic augmentations to my own ends... This will lead to enemies being terrified of an unseen presence in the shadows, terrified that one day their own augmentations will be turned against themselves.

As with any game game like this I just want to get lost in a great story while exploring the unique environments. I love looking for the little things in a open world game. All those little nooks and crannies that a dev maybe took a few more minutes building than necessary to tell a small story.

From Elder scrolls, Fallout, Horizon Zero Dawn, RDR 1-2 it really is the little stories within the overall story that I love. I feel like in most cases they are where you find the humanity and love in most games.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to scouring the far reaches of the world here, taking in as much as possible and revelling in one of my favourite genres! I hope to have the same attachment with some of the NPCs that I did in The Witcher 3. The Baron was so believably human as were so many of the other characters. If Cyberpunk 2077 has that much personality, and so it seems from the footage so far, its going to be KILLER good!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I really want to find out how customizable guns are so that. So I can't wait to mess around with guns and bullet types, find out what fun combinations there are!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I have absolutely adored this game as soon as heard it at E3 it’s so futuristic what’s not to love. I really wanna pull a heist in a cyberpunk cybertruck. Sadly my my 1660ti died on me and I haven’t been able to play anything since

May 4, 2020
Visit site
The thing I want to.do the most is feel like im actually living in the future that we all dreamed of 20-30 years ago..back then we planned on flying cars and robot servants when we ended up with pandemics and £700, wheels for a computer

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I love CD-Project Red games so it is hard to pick just one aspect of the game as favorite. One thing I look forward to is the ability to choose my own style of game play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS