Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 320 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
Like the Witcher and a lot of other games, the open world concept gives you the ability to explore. The cybernetics of upgrades to yourself and your abilities encompassed all the good part of some of my favorite games that gives you the ability to where you want to start your leveling of traits such as in the Batman games. Add in the futuristic and possibility of what tomorrow brings and it should be a great game.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'd just be myself and hope to have better luck (and more fun) trying to diversify Cyberpunk 2077, and stop it being a stale futuristic reflection of the real world.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to know the world of Cyberpunk 2077. The times and the culture in the world of cybernetic enhancements. CD Projekt Red doesn't want you lost in Night City, they want you leave your mark through an exhilarating experience where I can apply incredible enhancements and feats to my character. All while Keanu is at my side through this unique cinematic and story telling masterpiece. It will be a masterpiece.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing with my old graphic cards since 7 years ago, this would be an insane upgrade to play this game, cd projekt red creates some bad ass games! lifetime chance

May 4, 2020
Visit site
With Sci-Fi and futuristic settings being my favourite genre; I can't wait to start playing through the story in the Night City setting with that badass Bladerunner style music playing

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'd want to do literally everything. Can't wait to beat this game at least 3 times over while specializing in different classes and taking different character routes. Thanks for putting so much effort into this project. Can't wait to enjoy the atmosphere.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to get some sick upgrades that will turn me into a cyber ninja of the future, looking forward to trying all the different ways of building your character!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to do all the silly side quests that CDPR absolutely kills it at. Like maybe take a future drug that'll get you all messed up and let you talk to horses. Cyber horses.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I just want this game since the official trailer dropped, it makes me wait my whole life, and im also interested in learning about the future so it made me curious about this game, i just want to play the game so bad that i can’t wait anymore

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm starving for immersive open-world games and especially CP2077, as it is one among first new cross-generation games, which means it should be extremely awesome, especially when one has a beefy PC :)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Witcher 3 is probably the best-written game of all time, so anything from CD Project Red is exciting. And while I love most SF, cyberpunk is probably my favourite genre (a love affair that's been going strong since I first read William Gibson's Neuromancer). So this game sounds like heaven to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS