Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 319 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to be able to finally have total freedom in game that is both visually stunning and worth playing for years to come. Its like the witcher series and deus ex had a super-powered love child after a night of drinking weapons grade plutonium.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Aside from the story and the usual flair of a cyberpunk story I really want to get lost in a city that feels the lived in. The way CDproject Red has pitched Night City it sounds like the element missing from most modern RPGs and the one I want to interact with the most.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Oh golly gee. With new things to experience, possibilities are endless. Probably looking forward for the beautiful scenery of the areas accompanied by their unique soundtracks. Looking forward to immerse myself into this world, hop into the sci fi car, and drive around to absorb all the futuristic, blade runner-esque world. A great virtual escape, for current world lockdown situation.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I just want to be immersed in the world of Cyberpunk. I love the way it will give me an option to play differently with different builds and character customization in every new playthrough of the game because not many RPG does that. I also want to see Johnny Silverhand A.K.A Keanu Freakin Reeves and guide me throughout my journey.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to name my hover bike Roach and watch it stand on end/teleport to the rooftops. Jokes aside, I’m looking forward to falling into this world, meet its interesting characters, and figure out how it all works.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to creat my character and see how the story of the game shapes me or how I shape the world, That was one of the main things that happened in the Witcher is I hade one idea and the world swayed my opinion another direction

May 4, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do most in CP2077? With all the craziness and uncertainly we are facing right now with COVID-19 and other world issues, all I want to do is run away to Night City for a while. Just to soak in the neon, peruse the seedy alleyways, and make a name for myself. Maybe take down a corp or two in the process. I'm gonna go where my digital life takes me (and rockerboy Johnny of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS