Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 317 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
The witcher 3 being one of my most favorite games, I am really interested to see where this story takes me. Plus, I really want to tinker with all those cybernetic enhancements.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Tbh I can't wait to get swept up in side quests, I did everything I could in the witcher series, and this games visuals are RIGHT up my alley, so no matter what I do I know I will have a great time.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
first thing i consider this game replayability and game length would be amazing
there is so many hope for in this game
so i would consider it wouldn't like exact a witcher 3 but lore depth far like witcher 3
-i would hope some romantic option or dating simulation
-i hope there is a bounty hunter mechanic or you can become a cop instead
-an weapon that we could scavenge on another to jury rig it
-grappling hook maybe but i guess that won't be fun
-fake voice line conversation to lie or trick the enemy
there is so much to put, i hope to look enjoy next CDPR game

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I'm most looking forward to enjoying another brilliant CD Projekt Red game. The Witcher 3 is my favorite game of all time and I can't wait to see what they accomplish with a futuristic setting.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to exploring the gigantic open world, futuristic city and driving around in the car of the future. The ray-tracing graphics in this game look incredible and I would love to play this on PC with a special edition graphics card.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Thanks Pcgamer & GOG also CD projekt red,
I would like to grind and collect all the upgrades and mainly I would like to challenge myself by beating the full game using only stealth approach and after that will play the game again, but this time all guns blazing!! GG!!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
i'm preparing to buy whole new pc last 6 months just becasuse this game and rtx 2080 will be cream of the top on my new config. I heard that you can finish whole cyberpunk storyline without killing anyone so i want to try do that if it's possible.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
I want to get lost in the city and side quests. Forget that there is a main story and just live out a character in this gorgeous yet seedy location. Interact with everyone and see how wildly different of experiences my friends end up having.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS