Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 310 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I will just lose my self to details. I know there will be insane amount of details that I will miss over and over so I think I will play this game for next 10 years. Thank you CD Project Red from now.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to roam around in the night city in my retro-future car and explore the contrast of the rich and poor and the collision of futuristic and old tech. Needless to say, the game has a lot of replayability since there are multiple class types and playstyles

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to just take in the scenery, breathe in the world that CD Project Red creates so vividly and of course take the greatest screenshots to enjoy as wallpapers on my desktop!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
nothing very specific. just waiting to explore the night city, do every main and secondary quest, replay the game several times and see all it has to offer :)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Cannot wait to play this, Me and my partner both have a desk on either side of the room and are gonna spend hours/weeks playing it, The whole world looks amazing so hard to choose what Im most excited for it! Can it be all? :D

May 4, 2020
Visit site
This game is definitely my favorite game to come for years, the cyberware, the net running, and the legendary Johnny Silverhand making his appearance is too much for me to handle. But sadly my 1050 GTX probably can't handle this game so f in the chat for me XD. And mark my words, THIS GAME WILL BE LEGENDARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS