Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 307 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm super excited to jump in and do some old school role playing. Game looks like it has really interesting player stats and I can't wait to create a unique character and then replay the game in an entirely different way. Love this kind of game.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I am most excited to immerse myself into the ground-breaking world of Night City by getting granular with the character customization and delving deep into the story. (Huge fan of The Witcher 3, and obsessed with everything cyberpunk; so, I am incredibly excited for this title to say the least)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Don't think I will win but let's try!
I really just want to play as Johnny Silverhand, he's a really cool character honestly, the game looks really amazing and looks like the future, I also want to stealth kill some people, hack, and battlefield control some people, the netrunner seems like an interesting path to go through since I want to take things slow. I also just want to explore the city. Thanks for giving us the opportunity, I really do need something like this to help me play cyberpunk 2077.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Customise a unique character and find an odd but interesting way to play. The game already appears to have huge amounts of depth, shouldn't be hard to find a novel way to play! Maybe an army of those walking turrets?

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to do pretty much every side quest this game has to offer. Might have to bring my computer to the cabin for a weekend to avoid the family for a couple of days

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the game at its full potential, and this card would be more than enough to do that, the story and all of the characters look so great, I can tell that this is going to be the best game of 2020.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I would honestly like to experience cyberpunk 2077 for the story line beacuase I have recently finished red dead redemption 2 and I was blown away away with the incredible story line. So I hope I get a chance to play this game and get a new graphics card for free.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I just can't wait to drive through the city at night, neon lights everywhere. infiltrating some place nice like a luxury suite or some warehouse. Becoming an ever cooler augmented human than in Deus Ex games (and fully customized with that). And mostly taking a ton of screenshots, i know this game won't disappoint, I'm sure it will be the biggest Cyberpunk slap I'll take since the first Bladerunner movie !!!! I'm so hyped if you can't already tell ! Sadly it's not my poor gtx 960 that will run this game, so I'll just have hope... And maybe saving money for a new PC, that would be the smartest move, good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS