Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 308 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I just can't wait to drive through the city at night, neon lights everywhere. infiltrating some place nice like a luxury suite or some warehouse. Becoming an ever cooler augmented human than in Deus Ex games (and fully customized with that). And mostly taking a ton of screenshots, i know this game won't disappoint, I'm sure it will be the biggest Cyberpunk slap I'll take since the first Bladerunner movie !!!! I'm so hyped if you can't already tell ! Sadly it's not my poor gtx 960 that will run this game, so I'll just have hope... And maybe saving money for a new PC, that would be the smartest move, good luck everyone.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
After watching the reveal trailer back in 2012 I knew the first thing I wanted to do when I got my hands on the game was take in the atmosphere of Night City at night. CD Projekt Red is unique in their ability to truly make cities feel alive; Novigrad in the Wticher 3 balanced it perfectly with interactable NPCs and NPCs who simply don't give a crap about you - something that games like Skyrim just haven't been able to capture. Ever since watching the original Blade Runner I've always wanted to walk through a suffocating city-scape with hundreds of people walking past, surround by neon lights, a blaring disparity of the rich/poor, and overtly-sexualized marketing at every turn. This is something I'm confident Cyberpunk 2077 will be able to showcase.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to finally seeing a huge cyberpunk futuristic city, and to explore all of its deep dark secrets that i'm hoping will send a chill down my spine!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Hello there,

The thing that I would like to do the most in CP77 is basically just tool around the city and explore it. I loved how in the previous Witcher games the settings felt full of life and people all doing their own thing and having chats with each other and reacting to what went on around them, and how if you killed off wolfpacks in the woodlands in Velen then deer would proliferate, and I look forward to doing the same sort of thing in CP77.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
8 years later I'm still as eager as ever to jump into the world CPR has created. I've been following the updates of this closely and I would personally love to experience this game at the highest levels of fidelity and appreciate all the love that's gone into the game.

Win or not, I am very much looking forward to playing!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
It has been almost 20 years since I last played games on my PC. Now I have the chance to built a gaming rig from scratch and have spent the last 2 months researching parts but making sure they are all compatible with each other. My new role at Twitch will let me play games, which means I need the baddest GPU in the game. This will fit my all white build, as it will stand out like a beast. Help me complete my build, as I am eager to start gaming again and not on console.
Cheers!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
first of all i want to get my hands on Cyberpunk 2077 when it releases and experience first hand the game. i really want to roam around the cyberpunk open world and see what its like to be in a Cyberpunk world and with the help GEForce Cyberpunk 2077 Graphics Card i think i'll be able to see the world more realistically

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS