Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 309 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been whining about this game for ages to my friends and family and anyone who asks about what games I play. I probably terrify people. I also wanted to play the RP but sadly could not find me a DM.
So all I wanted to say was I love this franchise and so I would love to explore everything that has to do with the cyberpunk Can't wait for september. I already took a week of work for this game!

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Just want to explore this new world, and see what this new perspective can offer in terms of immersion in CDPR games. Will Cyberpunk be the Half Life 2 of this decade?

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I think the better question is "what am I not excited to do in cyberpunk?" although I don't have an answer to that question because I'm excited about every aspect of the game.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore Night City and take on its optional quests for extra immersion, exploring every nook and cranny while customizing my character to my liking.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I would love to dive face down into a Cyberpunk world created by CD PROJECT RED.
Knowing CDPR the game will have an amazing and captivating story (hopefully as good or better as The Witcher series) and breathtaking visuals.
I've been playing the pen&paper Cyberpunk 2020 every month or so for years now with a group of my friends. I love the setting, the lore and the world Mike Pondsmith has created.
We've alreay pre-ordered the game, we love CDPR and GOG and we want to see them thrive.

Here's to hoping I could win this card, if I do I will build a CP2077 themed PC around it :)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I have the hype to feel the immersion of night city as V....the closest to reality world.... the adventures cd project have with this new franchise....i bet the first day i will be just riding through night city with yaiba kuzanagi appreciating the masterpiece....i can't wait that v voice in 2018 e3 gameply it was badass

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to navigating Night City via my cyberdeck.

Bit worried the 2080Ti won't interface with my aging Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 though. Any thoughts on Hosaka's latest vs Maas biochips?

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I JUST beat The Witcher 3 for the first time (and expansions) and I can’t believe it took me this long to play it! Incredible world building. I am so psyched to see what CDPR does with a cyberpunk futurescape. I’m so ready to just walk around the world and take in the sights and sounds!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Well, I'd simply love to go sightseeing this thrilling vision of the tomorrow-world.
I think it will be a similar experience like for a man from Columbus times woken up in today's New York City...
Pretty overwhelming, but also mind-blowing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS