Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 302 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I am SO pumped to explore the idea of cyberkinetic body mods! I can’t wait to see how the options change/open up as you progress through your choices in the game!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Can’t wait to find my place in this amazing world. Hoping to build a brand new rig by the time the game ships. Winning a graphics card like this would make that a LOT easier. :p

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I've never used a "thread" before so I'm not sure if I'm posting this correctly or not but I ( like everyone and their mom ) cannot wait to get lost in the world of Cyberpunk 2077. However I'm on a particular quest of my own, I intend to find evidence of Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon's existence somewhere in the Night City. I don't care what form of evidence I find, just something. And I know it'll be there like I know Cyberpunk will be great. Because the game is being produced by CDProject Red, and they're amazing :)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of cyberpunk themes and this game really looks to have nailed that aesthetic and still kept it grounded in realism. That's why I'm confident I'll be having some awesome fun playing it and felt very encouraged to go ahead and pre-order Cyberpunk 2077. Also, Keanu Reeves helped make up mind. :p

May 4, 2020
Visit site
First off, I'd love to check out the gameplay and the world of Cyberpunk 2077. The other part is to get a taste of what Keanu Reeves' character and what the future has in store for us :p

Thank you for doing this giveaway! ;)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Ever since I saw this game teased I knew I had to have it and that it was going to be the best game CDPR has and probably ever will release.

As for what I want to do in the game, the short answer is everything, absolutely everything the game has to offer. The long answer is, I'd love to become so immersed into the game that I feel like theres things I need to do in the game rather than just things I want to do, I want to be able to feel what the character feels and experience the emotion they experience, hear what they hear, and just be in the moment that the character is in. I've already seen the early gameplay of the game and its just stunningly beautiful and amazing, when I first watched the gameplay it gave me chills from how amazing it looked and sounded.

I want to be able to change the environment around me as I play based on my decisions in the game, so it doesnt just feel like train ride with only one direction but a truly immersive experience that brings me into a world that I can influence.

This game has already drawn me into a love of CyberPunk and I cannot wait for it to finally release so I can have an even greater experience than any other game i've played to date.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you guys are all looking forward to CyberPunk just as much as I am.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to get inside this game and become a cybernetic badass, who's only cares about chewing bubble gum and kicking ass... and running out of bubble gum. All jokes aside, I want to get completely lost in the lore and universe as the game goes on. Also getting to figure out if I get to be best friends or beat the daylights out of Keanu Reeves is probably the closest thing I'll have to meeting him so yea, cant wait!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do? What don't I want to do in this amazing city that we're getting beautifully crafted by CDPR!! Really interested in meeting the characters, exploring their story lines, and finding out what's possible in Night City. Cannot wait for this, super excited. Thanks for the games CDPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.