Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 303 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
Tôi đã chờ đợi trò chơi này trong một thời gian dài

Edit:
Using Google Translate

I have been waiting for this game for a long time

Last edited by a moderator:
May 4, 2020
Visit site
First, I'm gonna spend a couple hours just to customize my character, then I will explore throughout Night City, seeing every little detail in the city, watching NPC doing their stuff, find things that I can interact with, doing a mercenary job. It could be a breathtaking moment for me.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to do everything! Explore every part of Night City, do all the sidequests, find all hidden items and become a cyber-kingpin! And then, NG+ to do it all over again with a different spec & different choices. Man i love huge, epic rpgs!

My expectations are through the roof for this game, and being in my 30's, that doesn't happen that often any more.
CDProjekt Red:

;)

Last edited:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I’m most looking forward to the characters and story. TW3 was my first CDProjekt game and I’ve been blown away by it. I’m a big fan of sci-fi so hopefully they’ll have created the winning combination for me :)

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I still play The Witcher 3 and still consider it to be the GOAT. So one of the reasons I'm really looking forward to playing Cyberpunk 2077 is to experience the amazing attention to details CDPR gives in their games. And I've been a fan of Cyberpunk vibes, retro, synthwave vibes forever so really looking forward to enjoy the scenes in CP 2077, especially the nights.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I’ve always loved “Cyberpunk” themes. And I hope in a future to move to Japan and do that certain photography style and explore many places in the world. And I think a game like Cyberpunk would greatly help me do that in terms of creative and fun. Aside winning a 2080 Ti would as well help me with my photography programs and video programs!
tons of luck to everyone!!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to see the medical corporation coming and trying to save people, like in the trailer. I would really like to be able to be them, at least for a mission or two, and having to fight off enemies while trying to save my client.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I've got certain itches that need to be taken care of when it comes to sneaking and eliminating foes without them knowing what hit 'em! That's pretty much all I can say for now, as I've resisted getting too hyped beforehand with Cyberpunk - barely remember the trailer and that's about everything I've seen from the game. Very much looking forward to get my hands on it tho!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Shout out to CD Projekt Red for creating great games. I can't wait to play CP2077. If I had to pick one thing in CP2077 that I wanted to do more than anything else, I'd have to go with exploring the world that was created and experiencing the story.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Always looking forward to completing story mode games. I can't wait to see what they have and the little details they included in the game. Super excited!! I also want to see Keanu Reaves.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for cyberpunk 2077 since last year. I want to experience a deep story in a dystopian sci fi setting, been able to explore the world built by CD Project Red and have múltiple play throughs with different character builds. Hopefully their will be a Ciri cameo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS