Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 301 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
The Witcher 3 set the bar for the modern open-world fantasy RPG. Seeing elements of this breathtaking game being used by the likes of Ubisoft and other developers make me crave the unique choices CD Projekt RED made in the sci fi realm. I want to immerse myself completely into this game and explore the carefully crafted world. From branching dialog to elaborate side quests I want to explore this game to its fullest and deal with the existential angst of "did I make the right choice? Is this correct for MY cyberpunk character". This level of engagement is what I wish to experience from this highly anticipated title.

May 4, 2020
Just to experience Cyberpunk 2077 on a GPU that would immerse me into a time that could make me feel I was there and it was real. I Can only dream of this day....!!

May 4, 2020
I am very torn between what I want the most. I think I want to just stand around and watch the citizens go about their business without me. That is one of my favorite aspects of open-world games, but most aren't as fulfilling as I expect 2077 to be!

May 4, 2020
Keanu Reeves and cybernetics? On which dotted line do i sign! Im a huge fan of CD PROJEKT RED's handling of morality, so being able to explore 2077 and its moral grays make it easily my most hyped game of the year. Who can argue with mercing out alongside Keanu??

May 4, 2020
I can’t wait to immerse myself in the futuristic city inhabited by fully customizable cyborgs.
The story will be mind blowing I’m sure and the RPG elements will hopefully maintain that immersion. CSPR hasn’t let us down yet.

May 4, 2020
I'm a huge fan of cyberpunk themed tabletops and can't wait to be immersed in a more modern take on one of the systems. The old Shadowrun games can only do so much nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts