Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 300 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
I just want to walk around a crazy cyberpunk world. A graphics card that would let me actually play the game would help!!!

May 3, 2020
I am really looking forward to exploring the beautiful Cyberpunk world. I plan to take my time and not rush through a damn thing. When I played the Witcher 3, i felt connected to the characters and environment around me in a way I never had in any other game before. I know CDPR will not disappoint. I have no doubt in my mind that Cyberpunk 2077 will go above and beyond with every aspect in this game, and blow everyone away with it's immersive world.

May 3, 2020
Basically, I want to stealth around the city and see all of the people, gangs, and corporations while gathering all the intel I can before I get things going.

Mar 13, 2020
It would be nice to be able to explore the city and take part of every single path there is, customize my character, immerse myself on the game itself, that would be hella fun!

May 4, 2020
Best of luck everyone! I really cannot wait to just dive into the world and explore.... honestly the only thing I can't wait to do this whole year!

May 3, 2020
Klearly there's one reason for which I'm
Excited
Awesome, you are - Breathtaking, he said
Now, it's becoming clearer
U may see it right before your eyes

May 4, 2020
I really can't wait to get into the world and get a really good look at the environment and architecture. Wanna get into the story and see what it tells and where it takes me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts