Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 301 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
Just to experience Cyberpunk 2077 on a GPU that would immerse me into a time that could make me feel I was there and it was real. I Can only dream of this day....!!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I am very torn between what I want the most. I think I want to just stand around and watch the citizens go about their business without me. That is one of my favorite aspects of open-world games, but most aren't as fulfilling as I expect 2077 to be!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Keanu Reeves and cybernetics? On which dotted line do i sign! Im a huge fan of CD PROJEKT RED's handling of morality, so being able to explore 2077 and its moral grays make it easily my most hyped game of the year. Who can argue with mercing out alongside Keanu??

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to immerse myself in the futuristic city inhabited by fully customizable cyborgs.
The story will be mind blowing I’m sure and the RPG elements will hopefully maintain that immersion. CSPR hasn’t let us down yet.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of cyberpunk themed tabletops and can't wait to be immersed in a more modern take on one of the systems. The old Shadowrun games can only do so much nowadays.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
It is a CD Project Red they never make me sad for buying their games. Hundreds of game time in every games they made. I want to see this masterpiece published as soon as possible, and soak in the immersive gameplay of a Cyberpunk world.
For the rest of the community i hope this virus will be gone asap and we can enjoy Cyberpunk besides our friend!
Good luck and have fun!
For the horde, and for the New World.
Sylvanas sponsored this reply!! 🤗🤗🤗

May 4, 2020
Visit site
More than anything I want to play with the awesome character design to make a character I identify with be in this epic story and just watch in amazement as I become a character in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS