Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 300 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
It would be nice to be able to explore the city and take part of every single path there is, customize my character, immerse myself on the game itself, that would be hella fun!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I really can't wait to get into the world and get a really good look at the environment and architecture. Wanna get into the story and see what it tells and where it takes me!!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I really want to experience the game in full detail, by experience I mean to just immerse myself in the game, maybe roleplay (like skyrim roleplay stuff) while doing stunts n' stuff (if I can pull them off at least, fun idea though). Then explore all the "classes" that it has to offer and of course, explore every nook and cranny just because :)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to become my Cyberpunk alter ego, put on my sunglasses and explore this beautiful world while having more edge than Seto Kaiba and Sasuke Uchiha combined.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 3 set the bar for the modern open-world fantasy RPG. Seeing elements of this breathtaking game being used by the likes of Ubisoft and other developers make me crave the unique choices CD Projekt RED made in the sci fi realm. I want to immerse myself completely into this game and explore the carefully crafted world. From branching dialog to elaborate side quests I want to explore this game to its fullest and deal with the existential angst of "did I make the right choice? Is this correct for MY cyberpunk character". This level of engagement is what I wish to experience from this highly anticipated title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS