Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 298 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
This game reminds me of SIMS, Destiny, and GTA; has a futuristic element to it and free rein that is far more appealing than either one of those games though. Giving the you liberty to almost do whatever you want. I just bought a gaming PC for the first time and can't wait to play this game. I would like to see what it has in store and where the game can take you. It is a gorgeous game and a game that many others hope lives up to the hype. I would like to have some fun and bring hell to the world of Cyberpunk and be a hero. We will see where the future takes me and my character.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
This is a game I've been wanting to get my hands on for a long time. I'm really looking forward to exploring Night City and enjoying all the lore within it!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna Do everything CDPR has planned. I loved everything about the witcher. They are masters at making you feel the story as intended.

Wish I could play right now

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I wish this game would not require too much on hardware. Its value will be commensurate with the money I paid. It will be released on Steam and not exclusively on any platform.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I wish this game would not require too much on hardware. Its value will be commensurate with the money I paid. It will be released on Steam and not exclusively on any platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS