Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 296 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to take in every small detail around the world of Cyberpunk 2077. I really like the small things that completes the surroundings where you are. I also love science fiction stuff so I can't wait to dig into the story CD Project RED has in store for us.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
After playing the Witcher Games, I really really look to seeing CD Projekt Red's take on the Cyberpunk genre. If it's anything like they done before, it's sure to be an Easy GOTY. serious can't wait to dive into this world they have made, and most likely get lost for a long time.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
CD Project Red has a hell of a record when it comes to making open world games, with sounds, music and story.
Honestly I cannot wait to deep dive into the world they have created. Explore and play one of the most anticipated Games EVER!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
As a single income family, I can only dream of intense pleasure of running Cyberpunk on a high end GPU. I can imagine opening up the game and seeing "You have been configured to 'Ultra' graphics settings" - oh baby.

For Cyberpunk, I just want to get lost in the world and enjoy the immersion!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Very excited to see this game in action, love Keanus involvement and I'd love to have one of those cards. Just built a new rig, but didn't quite have the cash to get a 2080ti. I'd love the chance to play on one!!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I honestly just want to take the scenery in. I have always loved the cyberpunk aesthetic ever since blade runner so this game will be a dream come true. I can't wait!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
the moment i saw the trailer, i knew i had to have it. When the game comes, i will have myself a relax moment, drive around the city, listen to the theme songs and enjoy the story you guys told

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I would love to dive into a new RPG. I've been looking for a new RPG to play since the Fallout series came out and Cyberpunk 2077 looks like it would be on par if not better than Fallout. I'm excited to see how this game plays out and how character development is handled.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
From all the news and everything Cyberpunk 2077 looks like its gonna be awesome. Right now I have a GTX 1070 which can run most games but gets very hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS