Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 285 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited for another world building as you did with Witcher 3. The sheer size and uniqueness of the landscapes in Witcher 3 makes me believe a cyberpunk world will be (and you can quote me on this) amazeballs. So eager to explore.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited for another world building as you did with Witcher 3. The sheer size and uniqueness of the landscapes in Witcher 3 makes me believe a cyberpunk world will be (and you can quote me on this) amazeballs. So eager to explore.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I need this Card because i`ll never get the chance to buy it cheaper, its gonna cost a leg and arm in Botswana. So send it to me, Am in to futuristic games too but old ones so this will be my very first time jamming the latest game.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
My biggest cyberpunk dream to recreate in this game:
Get a holographic tattoo of an awesome giraffe that I can display to people with the flick of my wrist.

Also bonus: I would like to jack out of the corporate adsense world we live in.
The competition "widget" called GLEAM.IO, is quite intrusive.

This application will be able to:
TWITTER

• See Tweets from your timeline (including protected Tweets) as well as your Lists and collections.
  • See your Twitter profile information and account settings.
  • See accounts you follow, mute, and block.
DISCORD
  • Know what servers you are in
🙄

Last edited:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting 7 very long years for this game, and I can't wait to be able to go completely overboard on cyberware, to explore how in depth you can really go. Past that, I just can't wait to dive head first into night city, and really indulge in the sights and sounds of the whole experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts