Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 284 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am one to seek out ultra-immersive and expansive games, and since The Witcher 3 I have not had a sweet moment or an awe-invoking game. I believe Cyberpunk 2077 will be my absolute favorite game of the decade that I will be able to get lost in for countless hours. I plan to 100% complete the game and explore every conversation, possible mission approach, and every single nook and cranny the game has to offer. I can’t wait to experience this game and I only hope I can experience it in its full beauty and capacity. This GPU would allow me to fully loose myself in its potential world. Whether I have this GPU or not, I’ll make sure I find the build I need ASAP to thoroughly enjoy this game to its fullest. Thanks for such an awesome giveaway!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to know about how the world works, side questing has always been something I like to lose myself in. Going to countless NPCs and grabbing all the missions available, giving myself up to the game and just going from one mission to the next, learning the little things.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I just want a new game that will take me away from the rigors of everyday life. This game seems to show promise of doing exactly that. When I turn on my pc and boot that game up, I want to get lost in a new adventure different from the likes of call of duty and all the other games that are exactly the same.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
There is so much to want in Cyberpunk 2077. For sure, one of the reason is expectation on a great story coming from CD Projekt Red. Really though, I just want to be able to create my character and go blasting in the cyberpunk future!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I want to get into this game!! I’ve been looking for a game that I can just tear up in and none match what I look for but this seems like the game! I’ve been waiting for this for awhile!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Man - That thing would make my PC ugly and my games pretty! I do very much enjoy finding something pretty in a game and just staring at it for a while. I think that's one of my goals for CyberPunk 2077 - Find something scenic an just stare at it like a creep.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to exploring the vast city and making RPG choices throughout to change the outcome of the game. RPG’s are my favorite genre and this game is going to be so amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts